- April 26, 2016: Governor Cuomo Announces Partnership with New Jersey to Fight Prescription Drug Abuse
- April 25, 2016: Governor Cuomo Announces Action to Ensure Health Insurers Provide Coverage For Maternal Depression Screening
- April 21, 2016: State Department of Health Hosts Opioid Overdose Prevention Provider Meeting
- April 20, 2016: New York State Department of Health Announces Launch of Study to Assess and Improve Quality of Health Care in Brooklyn
- April 19, 2016: New York State Department of Health Congratulates Orchard Park Pediatrician for Winning National Immunization Award
Local Health Departments
Local health departments prevent disease, promote health and protect the public from health problems and hazards.
- Need help getting your child immunized?
- Need to get a rabies vaccine for your pet?
- Feel sick after eating at a restaurant?
- Want to learn about the health needs in your community?
- Need to report a potential health violation?
Contact your local health department (LHD) or the LHD where the event occurred