- September 23, 2016: Wadsworth Center Receives Award From NIH
- September 19, 2016: Joint Statement from Health Commissioner Howard Zucker, Congressman Sean Patrick Maloney, Senator William Larkin, Assemblyman Frank Skartados, Orange County Executive Steven Neuhaus and City of Newburgh Mayor Judy Kennedy Regarding Launch of Newburgh Biomonitoring Program
- September 16, 2016: New York State Department of Health Wadsworth Center Using Whole-Genome Sequencing to Combat Spread and Improvement Treatment of Tuberculosis
- September 15, 2016: Mumps Cases Reported on Two SUNY Campuses
- September 15, 2016: New York State Coverdell Stroke Quality Improvement Program Enlists Hospitals to Improve Stroke Care and Patient Outcomes
Local Health Departments
Local health departments prevent disease, promote health and protect the public from health problems and hazards.
- Need help getting your child immunized?
- Need to get a rabies vaccine for your pet?
- Feel sick after eating at a restaurant?
- Want to learn about the health needs in your community?
- Need to report a potential health violation?
Contact your local health department (LHD) or the LHD where the event occurred